Page 7

When it's time for souls to meet, there's nothing on earth that will prevent them from meeting, because once in a while in the middle of our ordinary lives, love gives us a fairytale. I was recently tasked to design wedding invitations and favours by a close cousin of mine (in the image below) who got married not so long ago.

My cousin's wedding day.

The wedding theme was African, so I went for a tribal print with earthy colours for the invitation and wedding favours.


The couple's wedding invitations.

I also got to have fun in making the bridal shower invitations, games and decor, where I carried through the same tribal print that's on the main invitation. The shower was a surprise and her reaction was priceless.

The game booklet cover with the same tribal print as the wedding invitations.

Working on this project showed me that love is not what you say, but it is in what you do. So let the beauty of what you love be in what you do. 

For more information and to commission a design contact Archnuvo via email at rea_blackrose@yahoo.com or call/WhatsApp (+27) 73 548 8883 or visit my Facebook page (click on the link below) to send me an inbox message.

Comments

Popular Posts