And now, after everything, I know this

Sometimes to be progressive sometimes you need to remove your negative thoughts to become part of your environment. This mindset was inspired by a quote I read by Yayoi Kusama who is one of the most important living contemporary Japanese artists who works primarily in sculpture and installation, but is also active in painting, performance, film, fashion, poetry, fiction, and other forms art.

She made me realise that there is a reason why I am here, and that reason is bigger than me. That art brings sanity to those who are confused by life's intricacies. I intend to carry on living with great faith beyond what I can see in pursuit of bold courage on the adventure of life, so that when my time on earth ends, I rise above the clouds or climb stairs to Heaven, I will look down on my life and see how beautiful it is.

Comments

Popular Posts