Page 5

The past two weeks have taken a tall on me emotionally. I've learned that pain serves a purpose. It either brings out the good or bad in people. One person showed me that strength lays in overcoming whatever problem life hands to you. He chose music. 

Music is an escape for many of us. Some produce and others compile tracks from various artists. Hebz is a collector and compiler. I've writen about his choice of music in a blog I posted on the 10th of April this year, titled, "Page 3". He has released his second ode to happiness called, "Who spilled my Cocaine?", which is a part of a series he calls "Cocaina". The first mixtape was "Amo la Cocaina", which he released 6 months ago. More will follow. 


If you are into Latin American music, this mixtape will leave you feeling high.

This mixtape is a variation of new and old psychedelic funk that is sure to make you dance. Links to the mixtapes have been posted on the Archnuvo Facebook page. 

Remember: Nobody who is actually happy has to stand in front of a mirror and tell themselves that they are happy. Happiness is felt. Happiness is freedom. 

Comments

  1. Finally I been waiting for him to drop what I like to call a sensation.
    #Heart💙
    #Namaste🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts