Page 9

I refuse to go back to being the old me. I am becoming a better person with my past as lessons. I am learning to give without remembering and to receive without forgetting.

Below is a streamer that I made for my partner in crime and best friend. I wanted to surprise him, which I did. The main image was derived from the event poster I made for him, which can be seen in my blog titled, "How 2018 started...", as well as the event logo on the photograph. Not blow my own horn, he was impressed by my overall work.

Looking back I decided to make time to do things that make me happy, because I've learned that the secret to being loved is love, in as much as the secret to having a friend is being a friend. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. Always stay close to people who feel like sunshine! 

Here's a flashback to the Hippie Love - The Groovy Euphoria event. The event decor was done by me. Photo credit goes to Refentse Sebothoma. 

Comments

Popular Posts