Page 11

This Sunday will be marking an end, to my year of adventure and it will be the first day of a year I call, "Freedom", which I've hinted on in my blog titled "Page 4". I feel like I've grown to gain the power to act, speak and not bottle up as I've done before.

The year of adventure has opened and given me a new perception of life. I've found that life is a flow of events that build and challenge you to reveal your true character and strength.

In previous years I've built walls around myself thinking that it's what I'm supposed to do, because of wanting to please those around me, fitting in, resulting in me shutting my aspirations. That changed when I aspired to be a giver. A giver of love and good vibes. A giver of strength. That's been my year of adventure, finding me.

Now I am breaking free from my cocoon and stretching out my wings. I've chosen not to compare myself to my peers because, comparison doesn't strengthen anything except insecurities. I am about to fly towards my happiness. My happiness is in my freedom.

Comments

Popular Posts