Page 15

Just like you are a reflection of yourself when staring at a mirror, you attract what you feel. I've been yearning for inspiration to create something, anything that evokes emotion. When Hebz invited me to come listen to his latest mixtape, he needed a cover, I jumped on that opportunity.

The final chapter of the "Amo la Cocaina" series, "Amo la Cocaina 3: Sniffing into the sunset", is an epitome of being high, high on samba/rumba and bossanova beats, which were the sounds Pablo Escobar enjoyed in his lifetime. He had good taste.

Below is the cover art I made for Hebz. The theme is cocaine and I thought who best to capture the mood than the notorious movie drug lord of Scarface, Tony Montana. I captured the sunset in the tonal grade of colours in the wording and overall filter.

To listen to the mixtape above, visit the Archnuvo Facebook page, where links of the previous two mixes will be featured as well.

Comments

Popular Posts