Page 1

I was approached by Just Badela Food and Wine restaurant, based in Orlando West, Soweto, Johannesburg, to create logos for their in-house brands. They requested a logo for their foundation, wine section, braai section and jazz sessions. I never thought that I'd say this, but branding is hard. It’s not just a matter of creating an attractive logo and putting together an alluring colour palette. Creating a brand is a complex task. This is because a brand ultimately forms the heartbeat of a business. 

The Original Just Badela Logo.

For a lasting effect, to connect the already existing customers to the new brands, I used the company's core colours and kept the original font in most of them. An important thing to note is that people generally buy based on emotion rather than logic. For a brand to be effective it needs to have an emotional impact to have a lasting effect, as seen bellow.

The Just Badela Foundation Logo created by Archnuvo.

The Just Badela Braai Logo created by Archnuvo.

The Just Badela Wine Logo created by Archnuvo. 

The Just Badela Jazz Session Logo created by Archnuvo.
 Due to the jazz font being busy, I coupled it with a 
simpler font to balance it out.

I can now officially say that I've started my new chapter. The pages are looking colourful already. I'm pushing myself creatively and taking chances, because one never knows how absolutely perfect something can turn out to be. 

For more information and to commission a logo design contact Archnuvo via email at rea_blackrose@yahoo.com or call (+27) 73 548 8883 or visit my Facebook page (click on the link below) to send me an inbox message.

Comments

Popular Posts