Page 2

I was approached by a small business based in Limpopo called Miyohe Farm Fair earlier in the year. They were in the process of revamping their establishment's image and needed a new logo to suit. In logo design minimalism isn't easy to achieve. You have to make sure, when removing the unnecessary elements, that it becomes memorable and distinctive. When executed improperly it can come off as too simple or boring. 

This is how the old Miyohe logo looked like.

I wanted the new logo to be bright and relative to its predecessor. I kept the blue, changed the typography, solidified their old mountain logo and placed it as part of the word and took negative spaces into consideration to produce the intended design seen below.

The Miyohe Farm Fair Logo created by Archnuvo. 

The design was a challenge. I needed to push myself, even when I felt a bit demotivated, to get this result. It's true that the best views come after the hardest climb, because it is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. 

All Archnuvo logo designs are customised according to the client's briefFor more information and to commission a logo design contact Archnuvo via email at rea_blackrose@yahoo.com or call (+27) 73 548 8883 or visit my Facebook page (click on the link below) to send me an inbox message.

Comments

Popular Posts