Chapter 13

I had a light bulb moment this passed weekend while laying on the tiled floor with my feet up, against the white wall of my now favourite corner in my bedroom to cool myself from the scorching Pretoria sun. As I'm staring at my stonewashed jeans, a thought of painting my room blue came and not just any blue, but a denim blue! I previously wrote about the recent transformation of denim into softer more romantic shapes on the runways in Chapter 10 on my blog . Why not bring the shades into an interior?

While doing my research as to what colour would best suit my walls I came across the new @DuluxSA 2017 range, under the #SteelSymphony2 campaign. I almost ululated out of excitement! I've narrowed my selection down to the colours below. Now I just need to make a decision, while considering my grey floor and brick feature wall.

Comments

Popular Posts