Chapter 20

As I go on holiday to Cape Town, for a well deserved holiday. I reflect on what has happened in my life. The year had its twists and turns as I asked myself, "what have I learnt?".

I have learned to follow my instinct, doubt is a killer of dreams! I learned that it's ok to be alone, some people come into our lives as blessings in a form of a lesson. I was told that my ideas are beyond my capabilities, which I've now realised that it's actually a good thing. By letting go of what was and accepting what is and who I am, I have become aware of my path in this world. My desire to make people smile and my love for art, culture, design and architecture has made the black rose within me blossom.

I've concluded that there are lessons in everyday and within a week, a chapter is born. Which I share with you, making a year a complete book of highlighted memories. Thank you 2016! Archnuvo is awake.

Comments

Popular Posts