Page 1

The year has so far been one of pleasant changes and challenges. I love working with my hands and creating things that make people smile. 

I was tasked with organising and decorating a baby shower for my best friend with a "January Budget". It was a not a problem for me as I knew that simplicity is key and that it is the small things that can make or break a concept.

I decide on a theme that is gender neutral and non-restricting. A thought came to me, that many people have Converse All Star sneakers, which are very comfortable and can be dressed up and down, so why not make that a theme as this was going to be a unisex event.

I'm all about details. I made a disposable nappy tiered cake with a Converse All Star theme, which I personalised by adding handmade All Star baby bootees and cake topper with an image from the invitation.

To continue the theme, cupcakes and handmade Converse All Star streamers, that were draped within the venue, were made to tie the theme up.


~ The Converse All Star theme disposable nappy tiered cake ~

~ Handmade paper Converse All Star theme baby bootees ~

~ The invitations ~

~ The final project ~

While doing this project I realised that people are capable enough to turn dreams into reality, because authenticity is magnetic when you do what you love.

Comments

Popular Posts