Page 17

We are often told that it's never late to start something new. It's true! I've come to realise that, sometimes our lives need to be completely shaken up and rearranged to place where we're meant to be. That's because every level of our lives requires a different version of ourselves.

I've been making poster adverts for people for a while and has led me to creating promotional videos for various campaigns. All thanks to one person who taught and aided me through the tricks of the trade.

Below are images of some of the clips I've collaborated on for Just Badela's promotional campaigns, as well as an advert I made for Khambi Funeral Services.

Note that to view an promotional clip, you'll have to go on the Archnuvo Facebook page.

All the work above is by Archnuvo. 

Comments

Popular Posts