Page 4

Whenever I get a brand identity project, I think about how I can make it look great for the brand or product and how I can make it memorable. I was approached by a church, Apostolic Faith Mission, in Mamelodi to create a logo for their fundraiser. They want to brand items that will be sold to raise money that will go towards building a new church.

I've noticed that we look at something and don't read it first. We see its shape, colour, and if it's enough to hold our attention, then we'll read it. I wanted to create familiarity, so I used the colours from the existing church logo. 

The Apostolic Faith Mission Logo.

I made the shape of the fundraiser logo minimal and futuristic to highlight time and the purpose of the project, as seen below.

The final Apostolic Faith Mission project logo.

Creativity is the way I share my soul. I don't design for the brand, I design for the people who interact with the brand, because people can easily picture a logo by just thinking of an experience with a product, company or service. 

For more information and to commission a logo design contact Archnuvo via email at rea_blackrose@yahoo.com or call (+27) 73 548 8883 or visit my Facebook page (click on the link below) to send me an inbox message.

Comments

Popular Posts