Lesson 3 of 2019

I've realised that the things we are passionate about are not random. They are a calling. A purpose.

How do I know that I've found my purpose?

Well, I feel it. I get a warm rush when I get to tackle a task related to my passion. Whenever I look back I realise how my life has gravitated me towards my purpose. Opportunities present themselves and they somehow turn out to be exactly what I need, or exactly what I've been looking for. I feel inspired, energized and maybe be a little nervous, but excited.

Your life has a purpose. Your purpose doesn’t have to you make you a living. You can have a day job and bring your purpose to life in another way. You don't have to know it now. Explore your soul's purpose. You are allowed to be a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.


Comments

Popular Posts