Page 3

I've recently been given an opportunity to do work for an international company, GIZ. They wanted a background for a project that they are running parallel with the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development. I knew I had to put my all into for this project and I did just that, because second chances are rare in the business world. I had to use my first one wisely. 

Developing a unique style that is memorable is a useful way to keep your name in the forefront of a customer’s mind. I took their goal, which is number 17 (Partnerships for the goals), as my main concept for the design. Hence the dominance of blue as seen below. 

GIZ background poster with all the Global Goals for Sustainable Development.

The GIZ background poster with their project's goal highlighted.


The wave is meant to lead the eye to the content, which will be written on the white portion of the design, and back to the title on the darker shade of blue. The tip of the wave on the bottom right corner is meant to lead the eye to the company logos to show where the project ideas stem from.

When opportunity knocks on your door, always be willing to take a chance, because you never know how perfect something can turn out to be. Remember that it's the first impression you give that will leave a lasting impression.

All Archnuvo poster designs are customised according to the client's briefFor more information and to commission a poster contact Archnuvo via email at rea_blackrose@yahoo.com or call (+27) 73 548 8883 or visit my Facebook page (click on the link below) to send me an inbox message.

Comments

Popular Posts