Page 6

Planning a baby shower can be so much fun. It's a highlight of a pregnancy and a celebration of the up coming arrival of a new baby. For others it becomes a time to catch up with loved ones, laugh, bond and get advice. Well this time I wasn't the one planning, but assisting a cousin of mine with a programme design, games and a welcome poster. She was planning for two of her friends. One is expecting a girl and the other a boy.

I was given a general theme of floral for both the expectants and thought why not honor the mothers. Yes, I went pink as seen in the image below. I made the games in a booklet form with a page for all guests to write messages to the mom-to-be they choose on the front cover page.

The Baby Shower Game Booklet and Poster created by Archnuvo

Images sent to Archnuvo showing the placement of the poster, game booklet and programme within their décor.

This project gave me some light-hearted pleasure in knowing that what I gave brought about smiles. 

For more information and to commission a design contact Archnuvo via email at rea_blackrose@yahoo.com or call/WhatsApp (+27) 73 548 8883 or visit my Facebook page (click on the link below) to send me an inbox message.


Comments

Popular Posts