Chapter 1

Inspiration comes in different forms, shapes and anatomy. I know some of you thought I was going to say sizes, I got you there. We are all different, which makes life fun. Some prefer being surrounded by animated beings and others prefer being alone in a quiet room, but we all know that a room is never really quiet.

Lets take a white wall for instance. Some will find it boring, clinical and rigid, whereas I see texture, cracks and spots of shadows and colour. Yes, I said colour. White is never really white. There are always hints of grey, yellow or blue here and there. Besides brick and mortor, the white paint is what gives the wall it's identity.

Just like a chain, your mind, body and soul are intertwined to form you. Archnuvo is the thread that has linked me to myself. My white paint. Hence my initials are underlined in my logo. A lot of people only notice that once I point it out. Archnuvo is what I am and I am inspired to inspire.


Comments

Popular Posts