Introduction

A new chapter, a new day, a new mind and lease on life.  It took me a while to rework my brand. People have asked me what its about and I have struggled to say what's in my head.  So I asked myself what ARCHNUVO really is. Reabetswe C. Makhambeni is who I am and ARCHNUVO is what I am. I am a creative.

Multifaceted, time bound, yet limitless in what I do. I compose images that not only capture a soul, but a image that brings about smiles and all of this is done through art. I call it the art of life. I am a project manager, interior designer and artist. The power of three (mind, body and soul). It took me a while to realize that I love what I do. I was lost, but now I am found. The rebirth of my brand is in essence the rebirth of me.

Today I celebrate my talent, by sharing it with you. Tomorrow I will celebrate my birthday. It's literally a few days from now. I call it my "Thanks Giving", because this year I give thanks to the people who have helped mold me into the person, the brand and inspiration I have become. I am ARCHNUVO. I am a woman and I celebrate.




Comments

Popular Posts